Dr. Kevin Cuccaro is an anesthesiologist and chronic pain specialist whose life changed dramatically after asking one simple question: “Why aren’t my patients getting well?”
During this conversation, you will learn about:
- Kevin’s history as an anesthesiologist and chronic pain specialist, both in the military and in the private sector
- an explanation of pain from an expert in the field
- why he left the practice and what he’s learned since
- unexpected links between early development and the development of chronic pain
- the 4 resiliency factors that are key to overcoming chronic pain
- the link between our philosophies on resiliency and how they can potentially help you with challenges in life
- the importance of cross-disciplinary resonance and interaction
- the surprising percentage of the world’s opioids that the US consumes
- how Kevin is using entrepreneurial techniques alon with his knowledge to help others
- Kevin’s main site – http://straightshothealth.com
- Straight Shot Health Talk podcast – http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/straight-shot-health-talk/id672079454
- Blue Zones – http://www.bluezones.com
- Hemingway App – http://www.hemingwayapp.com
- World Domination Summit – http://worlddominationsummit.com
Anesthesiologist and chronic pain specialist, Dr. Kevin Cuccaro found his life change dramatically after asking one simple question: “Why aren’t my patients getting well?”
What happened next led him down a scary rabbit hole of money and misinformation in the industry of chronic pain, a failing healthcare system incentivized to “cut, poke and drug,” and a stark realization that most doctor’s don’t have the skills or time to help their patients to get well. Now he produces a podcast and designs online health programs to change unhealthy habits.
These podcasts are only the beginning, hopefully leading to deeper conversations. In that vein, I’m going to try something new. I’m creating a group where I can post unreleased resources, share unique opportunities and interact with you on a more personal level. The key to me is interaction. To give us a way to learn from each other.
So – if this sounds fun to you, join our growing community.
Oh – and before this starts to sound like some slick sales shit – this is all free. All you need to bring is your time and attention.