This week, I pose three simple, yet revealing questions. Do you belong? If so, what do you belong to? Why do you belong to them? Easy, right? Follow that thread down the rabbit hole and it leads to an examination of your values, needs and desires.
During this conversation, you will learn about:
- one of the best videos I’ve seen recently that targets a self-identified group and movement
- why I love Joss Whedon (hint – related to the point above)
- why I’m a Browncoat (okay, okay – true fans already know what I’m talking about)
- the three questions I challenge you to contemplate this week
- (oh – side note: the picture in this week’s cover art is from the Ice Run. We’re one one motley crew, eh?)
- Chris Plough on Twitter – http://twitter.com/chrisplough
- Oznog Underground – http://oznog.com/underground
- Joss Whedon’s Serenity Intro – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxJqdGEdsjY
I am an ever-curious explorer. I’ve been on stage in front of thousands of people and alone in the Gobi desert. I’ve launched successful companies, survived sketchy adventures and met incredible people. Now I help share the stories of people who forge their own paths.
These podcasts are only the beginning, hopefully leading to deeper conversations. In that vein, I’m going to try something new. I’m creating a group where I can post unreleased resources, share unique opportunities and interact with you on a more personal level. The key to me is interaction. To give us a way to learn from each other.
So – if this sounds fun to you, join our growing community.
Oh – and before this starts to sound like some slick sales shit – this is all free. All you need to bring is your time and attention.