James Wallace is one of my favorite people in the world. He is constantly searching for the truth, yet is full of humility. I never know where our conversations will go, but am certain they will be enlightening. If you enjoy going down the rabbit hole, this is one episode that you shouldn’t miss.
During this conversation, you will learn about:
- the shift toward authenticity and transparent marketing
- the key metrics that few are using – attrition, sharing and not sharing
- the vital importance of great customer service
- our thoughts on bitcoin and cryptocurrency
- what he learned from his round-the-world journey
- our thoughts on the future of states, borders and the future of humanity
- authoritarian regimes vs the free flow of information
- why authority comes from within
- the importance of having malleable ideas over rigid beliefs
- the affect of free and open communication on the human condition
- why hate isn’t the opposite of love, it’s indifference
- James’ main site – http://wallace.vc
- Aubrey Marcus speech from Mastermind Talks – (Note: I’m trying to find a link to this to share –CP)
James Wallace is a realist optimist that seeks truth and embodies the word agility. He has owned and operated about 40 businesses since the age of 11. What he “is” isn’t really important. What he does is. His intention is to develop, support and promote startup companies that seek to disrupt systems of control and provide value to others on a global scale.
These podcasts are only the beginning, hopefully leading to deeper conversations. In that vein, I’m going to try something new. I’m creating a group where I can post unreleased resources, share unique opportunities and interact with you on a more personal level. The key to me is interaction. To give us a way to learn from each other.
So – if this sounds fun to you, join our growing community.
Oh – and before this starts to sound like some slick sales shit – this is all free. All you need to bring is your time and attention.