In this podcast, I tell the story of a 15-minute mini-adventure that had a lasting impact on my life and how you can use this technique to gain perspective and improve yours.
During this conversation, you will learn about:
- why I’m in San Francisco
- my (embarrassing) addiction to Groupons
- the 5 laps that changed my perspective on personal limits
- why I encourage you to expand your comfort zone
- Chris Plough on Twitter – http://twitter.com/chrisplough
- Oznog Underground – http://oznog.com/underground
- Sharí Alexander’s CreativeLive – http://www.creativelive.com/instructor/shari-alexander
I am an ever-curious explorer. I’ve been on stage in front of thousands of people and alone in the Gobi desert. I’ve launched successful companies, survived sketchy adventures and met incredible people. Now I help share the stories of people who forge their own paths.
These podcasts are only the beginning, hopefully leading to deeper conversations. In that vein, I’m going to try something new. I’m creating a group where I can post unreleased resources, share unique opportunities and interact with you on a more personal level. The key to me is interaction. To give us a way to learn from each other.
So – if this sounds fun to you, join our growing community.
Oh – and before this starts to sound like some slick sales shit – this is all free. All you need to bring is your time and attention.