In this solo podcast, I share the reasons behind this podcast’s hiatus and give you ways to overcome resistance and move forward on your path.
During this conversation, you will learn about:
- the new experiment I’m starting with this podcast
- why the podcast went of hiatus for a few weeks
- why I consider myself an outgoing introvert
- how I succumbed to resistance
- how resistance may physically manifest itself in your body
- my story of becoming a writer for Rolf Potts’ Vagablogging
- how to overcome resistance in your life
- Chris Plough on Twitter – http://twitter.com/chrisplough
- Oznog Underground – http://oznog.com/underground
- Rolf Potts’ Vagablogging – http://www.vagablogging.net
- Ameer Rosic – http://www.ameerrosic.com
I am an ever-curious explorer. I’ve been on stage in front of thousands of people and alone in the Gobi desert. I’ve launched successful companies, survived sketchy adventures and met incredible people. Now I help share the stories of people who forge their own paths.
These podcasts are only the beginning, hopefully leading to deeper conversations. In that vein, I’m going to try something new. I’m creating a group where I can post unreleased resources, share unique opportunities and interact with you on a more personal level. The key to me is interaction. To give us a way to learn from each other.
So – if this sounds fun to you, join our growing community.
Oh – and before this starts to sound like some slick sales shit – this is all free. All you need to bring is your time and attention.