Michael Gebben is infectiously full of energy and enthusiasm. What I love about him is his hustle – a skill we can all learn from. He figured out how to use his creative skills to give others value and in doing so gained access to some of the most successful and influential people on our side of the globe. He puts himself forward, rather than waiting on others to choose him and has taken control of his destiny.
During this conversation, you will learn about:
- our super-secret (but really not-so-secret) secret to success
- how he went from a small-town videographer to making videos for the most successful people in the world
- how he leveraged his expertise at same-day edits to gain access to over $150K in events
- his view on failure that keeps him going
- our own struggles with low times and overcoming them
- his grandfather’s biggest regrets
- how he put on his own event so that he could get into speaking
- how nearly anything is possible, but it sure isn’t easy
- why he stands out, beyond skill set
- the power of his infectious smile and energy
- Michael’s website – http://michaelgebben.com
- Michael on YouTube – http://youtube.com/michaelgebben
- The free launch video he made for Tim Ferriss – http://vimeo.com/18059204
- Mastermind Talks – http://www.mastermindtalks.com
- Dandapani – http://www.dandapani.org
- Philip McKernan – http://philipmckernan.com
Michael Gebben is an entrepreneur, speaker and videographer. The three best words that people use to describe him are: positive, inspirational and energy! Through his YouTube channel and speaking engagements, he’s now spreading inspiration and motivation to individuals so more people would realize that they can achieve anything, become happy and successful.
These podcasts are only the beginning, hopefully leading to deeper conversations. In that vein, I’m going to try something new. I’m creating a group where I can post unreleased resources, share unique opportunities and interact with you on a more personal level. The key to me is interaction. To give us a way to learn from each other.
So – if this sounds fun to you, join our growing community.
Oh – and before this starts to sound like some slick sales shit – this is all free. All you need to bring is your time and attention.